Call (02) 69 213 682
Whether you are establishing a new Self Managed Super Fund or you already have one in place, there are many rules and regulations that govern your superannuation. Therefore when you manage your fund yourself it's important to get things right. Our experienced and qualified staff will arm you with the right information and oversee your fund, giving you with real peace of mind.
Our services include:
- Establishing a self managed super fund
- Managing a self managed super fund
- Accounting and compliance associated with setting up and maintaining your own SMSF
- Preparation of detailed Financial Statements, Members Statements and annual documentation for the appointed Trustee, including Minutes for Trustee meetings, Trustee Declaration etc.
- Audit of the fund (using a specialist SMSF auditor)
- Preparation and lodgment of Self Managed Superannuation Fund Annual Returns, Business Activity Statements (BAS's) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS's)
- Personalised advice and explanation of the logistics of how pensions work and, more importantly, how they can work for you.
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office when necessary
- Advice regarding compliance issues and assistance with legislative changes
- Self Managed Super Fund Check up
Make an appointment to discuss your own situation today, we will be only too happy to assist you. Phone 02 6921 3682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.