Call (02) 69 213 682
Don't let complex taxation and accounting requirements worry you. The team at Linda Crawford Accounting are a phone call or email away – and they will always return your call or email.
We can help you navigate your way through the complex tax environment so you can meet your compliance responsibilities, minimise your tax, realise planning opportunities and grow your wealth. Whether you manage an established business or are just starting out, our expert proactive approach, understanding of tax laws, specialist skills and industry knowledge will help you maximise your profits by getting tax right… so you can not only survive, but thrive.
Our team don't just look at tax in isolation, but how the tax function fits into your overall business structure and personal goals. By analysing your tax position and focusing on the bigger picture, we suggest the most effective ways to minimise your tax and can help you create best business practices.
Navigating your business through today's tax climate requires an intelligent, practiced and proactive touch. An expert caring touch.
Taxation & Accounting Services we provide:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll tax
- Capital Gains Tax
Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll including the following:
- Processing of payroll
- Preparation and distribution of payroll advice for employees
- Managing employee leave entitlements (sick, annual and long service)
- Employee’s Superannuation Entitlements
- New employee tax file declarations
- Monthly and/or quarterly PAYG Withholding Obligations
- Annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement
- Preparation and distribution of Employee PAYG Payment Summaries
- Assistance with employee salary packaging
- Cashflow analysis
- Payroll and administration
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Property purchase analysis
- Strategic planning
- Establishment of charitable trust
- Business start up
- Structural advice for asset protection
Make an appointment to discuss your own situation today, we will be only too happy to assist you. Phone 02 6921 3682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.