- How many years experience do you have?
Linda and the team have over 39 years experience. The LCA Accounting team have expanse knowledge and experience in a wide variety of fields.
- Do you have experience in my industry?
One of the benefits of working with accountants with decades of experience is the understanding they’ve gained across a broad range of industries, including, but not limited to:
- Building & Construction
- Farming & Agriculture
- Not for Profit
- Plant Rental & Hire
- Professional Services
- Many more
- Do you do more than tax returns?
- annual tax preparation
- BAS & GST preparation
- FBT returns
- employing staff
- finance advice
- preparing your financial accounts
- setting up the right business structure
- succession planning
- many more
- estate planning
- self managed super funds
- your finance’s are appropriately setup and looked after.
- How long will it take you to return my calls and emails?
We endeavour to have all emails and calls returned the same day or within 24 hours. Sometimes we will have to prepare advice that takes longer to produce, but we will let you know it is underway and give you an estimated timeframe.
- How many staff do you have?
We have a team of 12. The team comprises of an array of skills and qualifications.
- Who is the best person to speak to for:
Linda, Sue, Emma or Nathan
Wages & Workers Compensation
Linda, Sue, Nathan, Emma or Rebecca
Linda, Sue, Nathan, Emma, Rebecca, Austin
Austin or Emma
Administration and account enquiries
Natalie or Stacey
Company and Trust secretarial enquiries
- When are your accounts issued?
Accounts are billed in advance and direct debited from your account.
The fees are based on an agreed yearly estimate and anything outside of the engagement terms will be billed accordingly.
- How do I know your accounting tax knowledge is up to date?
All of our accountants are required to complete formal continuing professional development programs each year. We also widely source information and topics relevant to individual clients.
We have memberships and working relationships with;
- Capstone Financial Planning
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- National tax Association NTAA
- Pitchers & Partners
- Can I talk to your clients about what you’re like to work with?
Absolutely! We would be delighted to put you in touch with our clients subject to their approval in advance. We take great pride in long term relationships with our clients.
- What information do I need to send you?
We will provide you with a checklist.
- How much money should I put away and how often? Should I have a separate bank account for this?
Yes, we suggest you have a separate bank account for the following:
- Income tax – check amount with your accountant
- GST – Payable Quarterly
- PAYGW – tax withheld from wages
- Superannuation – Quarterly
Separating your income will aid with your cashflow when amounts are due.
- What happens if I am unable to pay my Super, tax or BAS when it is due?
Superannuation guarantee contributions must be made a priority. A payment arrangement is not available for super. If you are late, interest and penalties are charged and these along with the Superannuation Guarantee Charge are not tax deductable.
If at any time you find you are unable to pay your tax or BAS by the due date, please contact our office to organise a payment arrangement with the ATO.
It is best not to ignore Taxation or Superannuation accounts that are due payable, they do not go away. Contact our office for advice on cash flow management.
- Do you work for me or the Australian Taxation Office?
We work for the client to comply with the Australian Taxation legislation.
- How long do I have to keep my records for?
You must keep your taxation records for a minimum period of 5 years and your employment records for 7 years.
- What is the best method to correspond with LCA Accounting.
We welcome all forms, depending on your preference;
Mail: PO Box 1239
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Fax: 02 6921 9455
Office address: 13 Railway Street, Wagga Wagga
Please make an appointment with one of our team to discuss your tax needs.
PLEASE DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS
NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL
WE ARE HERE TO HELP.